During a consultation for all NEW CUSTOMERS, Terms & Conditions will need to be signed for any further action to be taken toward your booking.
1. Booking will provide an arranged time interval during which visits will occur. If an unforeseen situation arises, the time intervals arranged can be adjusted.
2. Home consultation is required, prior to reservations for all new clients.
3. Bookings must be made with a minimum of 24 hour before service is required.
4. If any emergency situation occurs in which case you are to leave your home immediately and have no further option of care for your animals, we will try our best to help although we cant always guarantee our immediate attention.
1. We are to be notified of cancellations immediately for you to receive a full refund.
2. Cancellations notified less than 48 hours before required service will receive a 50% refund.
3. Cancellations notified less than 24 hours before required service are non-refundable.
4. If WAC can not provide you with the service agreed due to unforeseen circumstances you are to be notified immediately, we will try to the best of our ability to arrange an alternative.
1. Information passed onto us will be kept private and completely confidential.
2. WAC respects all of our clients privacy when entrusting us with the complete care of their home and animals.
1. Reasonable care is taken to ensure the integrity and suitability of the care and services provided.
2. WAC is comprehensive insurance covered for the clients peace of mind.
3. The comprehensive insurance applied to our services is for ALL of our services.
4. Clients are to ensure that the property they live in or staying in, the contents of the property and animals are adequately insured.
Treatments & Medication
1. WAC agrees to follow any instruction to administer medications or treatments as directed.
2.WAC are not held responsible for any unfortunate situation or complication after receiving medication or treatments.
3. Dog walking services require a vaccination certificate for the health & safety of other dogs.
4. Unfortunately if any member of WAC are bitten during our services and therefore are exposed to disease or ailment, clients are responsible for any costs and damages as a result.
5. Services are unavailable to pets suffering with any active contagious illnesses.
Collar & Lead
1. Dogs will need to be provided with a secure collar & lead with appropriate tags.
1. During our services if any sign of aggression shows towards any member of the team, services are to be terminated immediately.
2. During our services if any sign of aggression shows towards other member of the public or other animals, services are to be terminated.
3. Aggression shown will result in immediate affect of the member of our team returning your pet back home or to a discussed location.
4. If your pet has harmed a member our team during our services you are held responsible for all costs of damage.
1. WAC is not responsible for any escaped pets resulting in injury or fatal outcomes.
2. Please inform us of any likely escape routes.
1. WAC will obtain a copy of your house key during a home consultation.
2. This house key will be kept by WAC owner and will be labelled/coded for the safety of the client.
3. Your keys will be kept in a secured/locked system and coded for your personal protection.
4. WAC must be informed of any other person holding a copy of your house keys.